On the scheduled day of your procedure, please report to:
3200 Quail Springs Parkway Suite 100
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
- Office hours are Mon, Wed, Thur 8am – 5pm
- Our doctors share coverage with each other on an alternating basis after hours during the week and weekends, assuring you continuity of care with providers available to you 24 hours a day.
Please refer to you patient pre-procedure form for instructions related to your upcoming procedure. You should have received this form in the mail or during the scheduling of your procedure. You may also refer to the patient forms section on our website for an additional copy.
Please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to get your information registered into our system. Please bring the following items for your visit:
- Completed new patient forms
- Current driver’s license
- Current health insurance card(s)
- All your current medications (in the original containers), including herbs and dietary supplements
- Your primary care physician and/or referring physicians name and phone number
In case of non-life-threatening emergency, please contact the office 24 hours a day. Our answering service will connect you with the physician on call. For any life-threatening emergency, call 911.
If you have a question feel free to call the office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Our nurses and staff are trained to answer questions and pass information between you and your physician. We will make every attempt to return calls by the end of the business day.